Kicking off September right, it’s only fitting to celebrate National Chicken Month the same time sports season starts with new chicken features plated up at your neighborhood Metro Diner.
The chicken experts known for their award-winning Fried Chicken & Waffle have added an array of chicken offerings to their dine-in, pick-up and delivery menus. From hearty Chicken Wings (bone-in and boneless) to a variety of Game Day Meal Packs that will feed the whole squad – enjoy from the stands while rooting for your local home team or your personal box seats in the living room.
Dig into Metro Diner’s newest meaty wing options starting September 10:
- Boneless Chicken Wing Meal: 12 buttermilk marinated boneless wings, tossed in choice of Metro Diner’s signature spicy honey or buffalo sauce. Served with ranch or blue cheese for dipping, celery sticks and choice of side. ($9.99 – add $1 and have it delivered)
- Traditional Wings Meal: Eight hand-breaded chicken wings, tossed in choice of buffalo or exxtra spicy buffalo sauce. Served with ranch or blue cheese for dipping, celery sticks and choice of side. ($10.99 – add $1 and have it delivered)
- Place your pick-up order for the following Game Day Packs that feed up to four or have it delivered for an additional $3 starting September 16. Includes seasoned fries, cole slaw or creamy mac & cheese:
- Game Day Combo: A combination of 16 hand-breaded bone-in wings (Buffalo or Spicy Buffalo) and 32 buttermilk marinated boneless wings (Buffalo or Spicy Honey), crisp celery sticks, blue cheese or ranch for dipping and choice of side. ($39 – less than $10 a person)
- Boneless Wing Pack: 48 boneless buttermilk marinated boneless wings (Buffalo, Spicy Buffalo or Spicy Honey), crisp celery sticks, blue cheese or ranch for dipping and choice of side. ($39 – less than $10 a person)
- Fried Chicken Tenders: Three orders of Metro Diner’s signature fried chicken and four buttermilk marinated chicken tenders with their Creole mustard dipping sauce and choice of side. ($44 – $11 a person)
- Black & Blue Steak Tips: Seasoned and seared 24oz of marinated sirloin beef tips tossed in a blue cheese vinaigrette served with seasoned fries topped with blue cheese crumbles. ($44 – $11 a person)
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.