Merchant Link, a payment gateway offering cloud-based cardholder data security solutions, has announced the dates for its annual Product User Conference—Innovation for Tomorrow. The conference will be held May 20-22, 2019 at the Sheraton in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland.
Registration is open to Merchant Link merchants and partners in the lodging, restaurant, and retail industry channels.
The conference will provide attendees an opportunity to network, while receiving updates on Merchant Link’s business and products—what’s new and what’s coming.
The conference will include:
- Keynote speakers from HTNG and Visa
- Industry expert panel discussions on today’s leading topics in payment security
- Networking opportunities with lodging, restaurant, and retail executives from around the country
- New tools and strategies to support your business
- Education and insight on industry trends, data security and EMV
For more information, check out the conference webpage at: https://www.merchantlink.com/merchant-link-product-user-conference/
To register to attend: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019productconf
For more, visit us at https://www.merchantlink.com
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.