McCormick For Chefs, the Food Away From Home division of McCormick & Company, is expanding its line of Grill Mates Seasoning Blends and will begin shipping the new items this month. With three new flavors added to the five existing ones, the Seasoning Blends are a convenient way for chefs to keep up with diners’ growing demand for flavorful foods. According to Technomic, nine out of 10 consumers say they crave the flavor of grilled meats and other grilled foods. NPD also took note of this, citing that consumers put “grilled” at the top of their list when asked about healthy cooking definitions.
Grill Mates Seasoning Blends have no artificial flavors, 0 grams trans fat per serving, and no added MSG. Packaged in a ready-to-use, multi-serve format, the eight on-trend Seasoning Blends make it easy and convenient to add vibrant flavor to any dish.
• Barbecue Seasoning. 27 ounces. Rich brown sugar with a pop of smoke and warm notes of hard spice, with hints of creamy garlic and onions
• Hamburger Seasoning. 24 ounces. Peppery blend of black and chili pepper, with the robust flavors of roasted garlic and onions
• Mesquite Seasoning. 24 ounces. Hints of sweet garlic, onions, and red bell peppers with savory mesquite smoke and a touch of heat from black pepper and chili
• Montreal Chicken Seasoning. 23 ounces. Garlic, onion, and herbs with a touch of heat from the black and red peppers and a hint of orange and paprika
• Montreal Steak Seasoning. 29 ounces or 7 pounds. Big bold flavors from coarse salt, black and red pepper, garlic, onion, and essence of fennel
• Reduced Sodium Montreal Steak Seasoning. 24 ounce.
• Seafood Seasoning (formerly Salmon Seasoning). 23 ounces. Deep earthy notes of comforting cedar smoke with the sweet and balanced flavor of onion and garlic, and a touch of heat
• Vegetable Seasoning. 20 ounces. Well-balanced blend of onions, tomatoes, garlic, red bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, leeks, and chives
“Our passion is developing innovative flavor solutions that our customers want,” says Ian Wesson, director of Marketing, McCormick For Chefs. “Grill Mates Seasoning Blends are developed by chefs, for chefs–ensuring the flavor performance and repeatable results needed for success in any operation.”
McCormick For Chefs’ executive chef Gary Patterson adds, “The versatile blends help chefs create dishes that have the same great taste every time they’re served. From hamburgers and steak to seafood, chicken, and vegetables, Grill Mates make menu items stand out with bold, consistent flavor that you can see and taste.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.