MAXStick Products Ltd., a leading global supplier of direct thermal, liner-free removable adhesive label products announced it was awarded a second patent for MAXStick liner-free labels. The new patent, U.S. #9,208,699 B2, was issued on December 8 by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and is effective immediately.
The newly issued patent expands the scope and claims of the previously patented liner-free label technology used to create MAXStick labels. U.S. Patent #9,208,699 B2 joins U.S Patent #8,445,104 B2 (issued May 21, 2013) in MAXStick Product’s Ltd. portfolio of linerless label technology.
Crafted with our signature “removable and restickable” adhesive formulation, MAXStick liner-free labels are an environmentally friendly labeling solution that are recyclable, silicone free, and Bisphenol Free (BP-Free). MAXStick is currently used in a diverse range of applications and industries including food service/hospitality, warehousing, retail, parking, reusable plastic containers, and medical diagnostics.
- MAXStick is available in several different product lines including:
- MAXStick Premium: 80gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick2GO: 55gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick Colors: 55gsm base weight flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick Plus: 80gsm base weight in a chevron or diamond formation for applications requiring durability and a robust tack.
- MAXStick X2: 80gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive designed for use in traditional direct thermal label printer applications as well as non-label printers.
- MAXStick X2 Colors: 80gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet.
- MAXStick Spectrum: 55gsm base weight color packs containing Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet, and white in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
- MAXStick HR: 64gsm base weight Heat Resistant label in diamond formation or full coverage adhesive.
For more information, visit www.maxstick.com.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.