This week, Main Event rolled out its all-new late-night FUNhour. From 10 p.m. to close, Sunday through Thursday, every guest can enjoy half-price games and adults can quench their thirst with these tasty beverage features:
- Pabst Blue Ribbon ($2.50)
- Ruby Red Fizz—Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, DeKuyper Razzmatazz, fresh sour mix, club soda ($6)
- Tito’s Lime Cooler—Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cointreau, lemon, juice, lime juice, simply syrup ($6)
- Red Hot Rita—Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, triple sec, lime sour, a splash of Blue Moon ale ($5)
- Captain’s Punch—Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, pineapple juice, fresh sour mix, blue curacao ($5)
In addition to being the perfect refresher during a fun round of bowling, the new drinks also pair well with some of Main Event’s chef-inspired cuisine. Try out the Lime Cooler with Sweet Chili Wings, have a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer with the Colossal Pretzel or pair the Captain’s Punch with Main Event’s Tex Mex Dip Trio.
“It’s summer, and that means it’s time for fun,” says Becky Johnson, chief marketing and sales officer of Main Event Entertainment. “Our new late-night FUNhour is perfect for FUN-seeking individuals looking for a way to enjoy a cool beverage [or two] while playing more than 100 of the latest interactive and virtual video games at half price.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.