Main Event Entertainment is launching a new menu that will enhance its distinctive “Eat. Bowl. Play.” experience. The ultimate entertainment destination is about to debut new chef-driven sandwiches and specialty margaritas at all of its 38 locations.
Beginning October 23, Main Event centers will start serving up three new sandwiches that include:
- Southern Crispy Chicken Sandwich—southern style crispy chicken breast, caramelized onion-bacon jam ranch dressing, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion
- Roast Beef Dippers—shaved roast beef, horseradish mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion, served on a buttery garlic knot bun with a side of au jus
- Ham & Cheese Slammers—thinly sliced Virginia ham, Swiss cheese, honey mustard, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion, served on a soft buttery garlic knot bun
Additionally, Main Event will be launching three new margaritas for its 21 and over guests to enjoy. The refreshing, hand-shaken line-up includes:
- Prickly Pear ‘Rita—Don Julio silver tequila, Cointreau, prickly pear and fresh margarita mix
- Triple Strawberry ‘Rita—Herradura silver tequila, triple sec, strawberry puree and fresh sliced strawberries, finished with a strawberry lime salt
- Spicy Jalapeño Mango ‘Rita—1800 Reposado tequila, triple sec, mango puree, fresh sliced jalapeños and fresh margarita mix
“At Main Event, we’re dedicated to creating a fun and unique experience for our guests and our dining options are an important part of that experience,” said Donna Ruch, Director of Brand Marketing for Main Event Entertainment. “We’re excited to serve these innovative new food and beverage offerings, that I’m certain our guests will love.”
Main Event is consistently ranked the “best place for parties,” thanks to its distinctive “Eat. Bowl. Play.” experience. From hassle-free birthday parties to company team-building events to an evening out enjoying a great meal and some friendly competition, Main Event offers more ways to have fun than you can pack into one visit!
Each center features state-of-the-art bowling, multi-level laser tag, a high ropes adventure course, billiards and a games gallery featuring more than 100 of the latest interactive video games. And whether you’re looking for a chef-inspired casual dining experience in a full-service American-fare restaurant, specialty pizzas in an Italian-themed cafe or handcrafted cocktails in a high energy bar surrounded by big screen TVs, Main Event’s chefs and bartenders aim to please.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.