Maggiano's Little Italy is a go-to, guest favorite for special occasions ranging from birthdays and anniversaries to weddings and graduations. In 2016, the restaurant was host to more than 535,000 celebrations. Tuesday, Maggiano's will add another reason for guests to celebrate weekly: Brunch. The restaurant, known for its made-from-scratch Italian-American cuisine, will introduce 12 new menu items created from a labor of love by its culinary trained chefs.
"Brunch is not just a meal. It's a celebration. And, that's what we specialize in – creating memorable events in our dining and banquet rooms," says Steve Provost, president of Maggiano's Little Italy. "It is a natural next step for Maggiano's chefs to introduce our authentic and indulgent culinary twist on this beloved weekly celebration."
The new menu focuses on classic brunch items and infuses Maggiano's Italian roots.
"We were very purposeful in approaching this new brunch menu," says Larry Konecny, vice president of innovation and restaurant support for Maggiano's Little Italy. "We looked at our guest's favorite menu items—such as our meatballs and crab cakes and thought, 'How can we enhance traditional brunch dishes by adding our own Maggiano's Italian-American twist?"
From there, Maggiano's expanded a few favorite menu items with brunch in mind.
The core of the new menu centers around five Italian translations of the 100-year-old U.S. classic, eggs benedict. The end result includes:
- The Meatball Benedict featuring an English muffin, poached eggs, oven-dried roma tomatoes and hollandaise sauce
- Crab Cake Benedict featuring Maggiano's favorite jumbo lump crab cakes, English muffin, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
- Nueske's Smoked Ham Benedict featuring an English muffin, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
- Smoked Salmon and Spinach Benedict featuring an English muffin, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
- Chicken Francese Benedict featuring an English muffin, arugula, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce
Other classic brunch dishes that infuse our Italian-American culinary twist include:
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes made fresh daily in-house and are served with whipped cream, maple syrup and blueberries
- Crème Brûlée French Toast made with cranberry raisin focaccia and served with maple syrup and fresh strawberries
Brunch is offered seven days a week from 10:30 or 11 a.m.—depending on the market—to 3 p.m. at all 52 restaurants across the country. On Saturday's and Sunday's, Guests can choose from the full 12 dish decadent menu and Monday through Friday, Guests can choose from the restaurant's top five favorite brunch dishes to satisfy their taste buds.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.