Mac’s Speed Shop, SouthBound and the other venues run by Mac’s Hospitality Group, have always offered the most fun and fast-paced jobs in the Carolinas’ restaurant business. Now being a Mac’s employee has more horsepower than ever.
All the Mac’s Hospitality brands just rolled out a new Employee Incentive Program, as jam-packed with perks as their outdoor tables in our new back-to-business environment. The seven-part program touches on every aspect of employment, impacting both core, long-term employees and new hires.
- Paycheck Bonus – All hourly employees get a one-time bonus in their next check, based on tenure
- Referral Bonus – Any employee who refers a kitchen candidate, gets a $250 bonus if hired
- Profit Sharing every 4 Weeks – For hourly employees if the store qualifies
- Health Insurance Perk – Anyone who works 25 hours a week now qualifies for health insurance; with benefits available after 60 days for all employees and managers
- Hiring Bonus – For all new managers
- $1,000 Bonus for new kitchen hires who stay until Sept. 1 (in select markets)
- FREE Daily Employee Meals
“We are totally committed to offering the absolute best places to eat, meet and work in a time when people are more than ready to rebound from the pandemic,” says Shang Skipper, president of Mac’s Hospitality Group. “Along with new menu items, robust carry-out options, and exceptional entertainment and social spaces, we are eager to demonstrate in a meaningful way just how much we value and care about those who are part of our team and entrust their livelihoods to us. Our people really do mean everything.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.