Lyla Lila chef and co-owner Craig Richards will give Atlanta diners a peek into the cuisine for his highly-anticipated southern European restaurant concept on Sunday, October 13 at Banshee.
Partnering with Banshee owners and Atlanta restaurant industry friends Peter Chvala, Nolan Wynn, Katie McDonald, and Faielle Bolzan Stocco, Richards will offer a three-course menu for $65, showcasing his signature style of house-made pastas, wood-fired meat and seafood as well as seasonally driven vegetables and salads.
Starters (choice of):
- Lettuces and herbs, radishes, wild oregano, yogurt, roasted grapes
- Charred cucumbers, carrots, green harissa, stracciatella, pickled onions, thyme croutons
- Smoked scallop, beans, pork broth, salt and pepper plum, basil
Pastas (choice of):
- Tagliatelle, guanciale, chiles, egg yolk, bottarga
- Chicken liver and sweet potato ravioli doppio, fried pine nuts, tarragon
- Black rice, Piave broth & crema, bok choy, arugula, four peppercorns
Entrees (choice of):
- Grilled fish tail, fermented chili butter, smoked eggplant, crispy greens
- Pork porterhouse, sunchoke farrotto, black sesame-juniper puree, charred orange
- Rabbit in cider, smoked apple, speck, charred okra, dried Gaeta olives
Banshee will offer a full bar for purchase in addition to a specialty cocktail created by McDonald and Stocco to celebrate the pop-up collaboration.
Reservations are highly-recommended and will be available from 5:30-8:00 pm. E-mail email@example.com to reserve.
The pop-up comes in advance of Lyla Lila’s planned November opening. Richards and restaurateur partner Billy Streck look to announce an opening date for the Midtown restaurant in the coming weeks.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.