Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que, the family-owned restaurant brand featuring an authentic, award-winning Southern-inspired menu at 21 restaurants in California, Nevada and Arizona, celebrates the launch of its new Back Porch Bowls menu featuring five creative yet familiar culinary creations that pay homage to the rich traditions of Southern cuisine with a modern twist.
The Back Porch Bowls, which are a permanent addition to Lucille’s mouthwatering menu of appetizers, sides, salads, specialty entrees, sandwiches, burgers and desserts, are filled to the brim with fresh ingredients that are simply bursting with flavor. They include:
- Winner, Winner Chicken Lunch: Hand-battered chicken tenders, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, buttered corn and veggies, topped with country chicken gravy and scallions.
- Shrimpin’ Ain't Easy: Cornmeal-breaded shrimp, Hatch green chile cheese grits topped with blackened creamy tomato gravy, crispy tasso, roasted peppers & onions, and scallions.
- Caulin’ All Vegans: Roasted spiced cauliflower atop mixed greens, yellow and red peppers, cucumbers, red onions, cherry tomatoes, marinated black beans, crunchy quinoa, raisins and freshly torn mint.
- Three Little Pigs: Lucille's original pulled pork, bacon, crispy tasso and parmesan, served over grilled mac ’n’ cheese with sautéed peppers and onions.
- Brisket Fajita Bowl: Smoked Texas-style brisket set atop chimichurri rice, with marinated black beans sautéed peppers and onions, cotija cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, smoked jalapeño and cilantro.
“Our culinary team at Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que continues to raise the bar, this time taking cues from our delicious Southern cooking, and then creating unexpected, flavorful combinations,” says Joan Hansen, vice president of marketing for Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que. “Our new Back Porch Bowls are a testament to our commitment to crafting memorable dining experiences served with the finest Southern hospitality.”
Lucille’s new Back Porch Bowls, and its entire menu, are available for dine-in, take out and delivery offering guests the opportunity to savor the flavors of the South wherever they may choose to dine.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.