Presented by Coastal Luxury Management and founding partners FOOD & WINE and Lexus, Los Angeles Food & Wine released its 2016 chef all-star lineup and extraordinary programming for the sixth annual celebrated culinary event on August 25—28. Featuring the city’s most coveted restaurants, the festivities will range from strolling tasting events and an afternoon of noshing at the Santa Monica Barker Hangar’s Lexus Grand Tasting, to a private tour of L.A.’s newest contemporary art museum, The Broad. Guests can enjoy a weekend of revelry as Grand Avenue in Downtown Los Angeles is transformed just for this very special event.
Featuring three-nights and four-days of unparalleled tastings, lunches, seminars, book signings, and cooking demonstrations, some of the festival’s pinnacle events (with more to be announced soon) and talent this year will include:
- The premiere of Amazon’s Eat the World with Emeril Lagasse, which will kick off the festivities on Thursday, August 25
- Grand Avenue Night Market on Friday evening, August 26
- Live on Grand on Saturday, August 27, featuring tastings from over 30 chefs and 50 wineries
- Power Lunch Series returns on Friday, August 26 with exceptional chef collaborations taking place at Los Angeles’ most treasured restaurants, including:
- Brandon Kida (Hinoki & the Bird) and Kevin Meehan (Kali) at Hinoki & The Bird
- Vartan Abgaryan (71Above) and George Mendes (Lupulo & Aldea, NYC) at 71Above
- Timothy Hollingsworth (Otium) at Otium along with a private tour of The Broad
- Shawn Pham (Simbal) and a special guest chef at Simbal
- Greg Bernhardt (Paley) and Hugh Acheson (5 & 10, Athens, Georgia) at Paley
- Antonia Lofaso (Scopa Italian Roots) and Stephanie Izard (Girl & the Goat, Chicago) at Scopa Italian Roots
- Jason Neroni (The Rose Café) and Evan Funke (Felix) at The Rose Café
- David LeFevre (The Arthur J) and Alex Seidel (Fruition/Mercantile & Provision, Denver) at The Arthur J
- Modern Diner Dinner on Friday evening, August 26 will be an exclusive event featuring dishes from prominent Chefs Bruce Kalman (Union/Knead & Co. Pasta Bar + Market), and Nick Shipp (Upper West) at Nickel Diner
- Grilling Event at Sunset, featuring the wines of Copper Cane and Mi Marcelle swimwear, will be ushered by distinguishedRestaurateur Rick Bayless (Red O, Frontera Grill) at the Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica on Saturday evening, August 27
On sale now, tickets for individual events range from $50 to $300, with additional package and VIP options.
Headquartered in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, with main events taking place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall and The Broad Museum (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), the sixth annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival will feature tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located across parts of greater Los Angeles, including Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and more.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.