Local Healthcare professionals, first responders, police officers, military personnel, caretakers and grocery store clerks are being honored as Hooters Heroes. The restaurant’s recognition program was started as an opportunity to say thank you to local heroes for all they do each and every day to keep our community safe.
From June 1 to July 31, Hooters locations in the Tampa Bay area and Chicagoland collected online nominations and honored a Hooters Hero each week. Each winner selected and the person that nominated them each received a $50 Hooters gift card. Honorees were chosen at random.
Hooters Management Corporation Hooters Heroes Honorees:
- Robert Kuhach, Paramedic at Chicago Fire Department
- Ana Aguirre Ruvalcaba, Registered Nurse at Rush Copley Medical Center
- Kendall Kelly, Logistics Tech at Christ Hospital Oak Lawn
- Andrea Bartels, Radiation Therapist at Northwestern Medicine
- Melinda Hinds, Caregiver for the Elderly
- Kathleen Smith, Nurse
- Mario Solano, ER/ICU Registered Nurse
Tampa Bay Area
- Adam Bocchino, Utility Worker at the City of Port Richey
- Nylah and Andew Richards, Respiratory Therapists in Clearwater and Tampa Bay
- Myong Gardiner, Housekeeping at St. Pete Hospital
- Joseph Crescimanno, Firefighter at Hernando County
- Nikki Bauer, E.R. Nurse at Tampa General Hospital
- Nic Rasmussen, Lieutenant Firefighter/ Paramedic at South Pasadena Fire Department
- Phillip Barnett,Veteran and Employee at Tampa VA Hospital
- Sara Walker, Employee at Publix Supermarket
“We wanted to recognize and thank every one one of our local Heroes for everything they do to help our community. We truly appreciate everyone who took the time and submitted nominees,” says Hooters Management Corporation Chief Marketing Officer Denise Williams. Honorees are also featured on @OriginalHooters Instagram page.
Hooters Management Corporation owns and operates 24 Hooters Restaurant locations in Tampa Bay, Chicagoland and Manhattan along with four Hoots, a quick service restaurant serving Hooters’ most popular menu items.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.