Starting Monday, and for a limited time, Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster. During the highly anticipated celebration of all things lobster, guests will find there is something for every lobster lover on the menu with exciting dishes like new Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and new Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin, as well as a returning guest favorite, Lobster Lover's Dream. Of course, no Lobsterfest entrée is complete without warm, buttery Cheddar Bay Biscuits served with every meal.
This year's Lobsterfest lineup features a selection of lobster entrées guaranteed to satisfy everyone's cravings, including:
- New Lobster & Shrimp Tacos – Crispy Maine & Norway lobster and shrimp, with jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema and cilantro. Served on three grilled tortillas.
- Lobster Lover's Dream – Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with a choice of two sides.
- New Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin – A tender Maine lobster tail paired with a 7 oz. sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo – A pair of tender Maine lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled. Served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
- Live Maine Lobster – Wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic, available steamed or stuffed. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
"For this year's Lobsterfest, we've created a menu that's perfect for both the already lob-sessed as well as those looking to expand their love of lobster," says Patty Trevino, Chief Marketing Officer at Red Lobster. "The multiple ways we are offering lobster this year will satisfy any craving, and you can even add some variety by pairing shrimp or steak with it. Lobster lovers won't want to miss this year's event."
Additionally, there's no better time to enjoy Red Lobster's famous Lobsterita than during Lobsterfest. Guests can choose from a selection of refreshing Lobsterita variations, which come adorned with festive lobster beads, including:
- Classic Lobsterita – Red Lobster's extra-large take on the classic margarita, with Sauza Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with guest-favorite flavors: Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango (also available frozen).
- New Berry Sunset Lobsterita – A berrylicious twist to Red Lobster's frozen classic, with Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and swirls of raspberry and strawberry purée.
- New Passion Fruit Lobsterita – Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and Monin Passion Fruit Purée, freshly shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim (also available frozen).
To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, guests can sign up for Red Lobster's free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards. To view the complete Red Lobster menu or find a restaurant location, visit RedLobster.com.
The $5 Lobsterita offer available on 2/1 and 2/2 is for the Classic Lobsterita only (both rocks and frozen).
As a reminder, if you're interested in sharing this news with your readers, please ensure the following disclaimer is included: locations and/or times: AL, GA, HI, IL, MD, NC, NY Times Square, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN after 10 p.m., UT, VA and Canada. Price indicated excludes applicable taxes and gratuities. Available for Dine-in only; To Go and Delivery excluded. Offer not combinable with any other offer or coupon.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.