On Monday, Sept. 22, some of the brightest stars in the culinary world will align for a night of food, wine, and fundraising for Friends of James Beard Benefit Dinner.
These leading ladies of the culinary world will join forces for a Friends of James Beard benefit dinner at the Michelin-starred Moto restaurant in Chicago.
“The James Beard Foundation has a long, celebrated tradition honoring the hard-working, dedicated women in the culinary world with empowerment and support to become successful," says Claire Crenshaw, Executive Pastry Chef of Moto restaurant. "Although the path to success is paved with challenges, the James Beard Foundation is a beacon of hope and support for women everywhere. It’s a true honor and privilege to join forces with this group of talented ladies for a magical night that supports a culinary scholarship to advance women.
Moto restaurant and Executive Pastry Chef Crenshaw will host the evening, which will feature an elegant reception and dinner created by local and visiting chefs, restaurateurs, and master sommeliers, including
- Chef/owner Rohini Dey of Vermilion Chicago and New York;
- JBF winner and Charlie Trotter’s alum Chef Debbie Gold in Kansas City, Missouri;
- JBF Winner Chef Stephanie Izard of Girl and The Goat and Little Goat;
- Charlie Trotter's alum Chef Anistar Meffert of Crop Bistro and Bar in Cleveland;
- Chef/owner Iliana Regan of Elizabeth;
- JBF wnner and Charlie Trotter's alum Mindy Segal of HotChocolate Restaurant and Dessert Bar;
- and Proprietor and Master Sommelier Alpana Singh of The Boarding House.
The chefs along with a James Beard Foundation representative will attend the reception and dinner. Proceeds from the dinner will benefit the James Beard Foundation’s scholarship program for advancing women in the culinary industry.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.