With summer just around the corner, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is cooking up some new menu items and adding new seasonal house beers. Available now, Lazy Dog’s late night and happy hour menus will feature three new limited time menu items that are perfect for sharing.
Lazy Dog’s new seasonal menu showcases guest-favorite ingredients like beeler's family farm pork belly, Lazy Dog’s signature bacon candy, flavor-packed jackfruit and more. Here’s a look at Lazy Dog’s summer additions:
- Pig Candy Grilled Cheese – featuring Lazy Dog’s bacon candy, slow-braised beeler's family farm pork belly, havarti, goat cheese, cream cheese + housemade hatch pepper jelly served on grilled parmesan sourdough toast
- Jackfruit Falafel Tacos – crispy jackfruit patty seasoned with Baharat spices, housemade hummus, feta, cucumber-tomato-caper relish, + green goddess dressing served in lettuce wraps
- Peking Pork Belly Pancakes – beeler's family farm pork belly, housemade hoisin sauce + spicy carrot slaw piled on four mini charred sweet corn + scallion pancakes topped with micro cilantro
- One of the best parts about summer is spending hot days with a cold beer in hand. Lazy Dog is also adding two new seasonally inspired drafts to its summer offerings, both brewed by the award-winning Melvin Brewing in Wyoming.
- Chase the Sun – a shandy with a bright lemony taste that is like pouring summertime in a glass
- Whoa, Nellie – a Mexican-style lager with a refreshing taste you can sip all summer long
Designed to feel like a Rocky Mountain escape, Lazy Dog’s warm interior has lodge-inspired furnishings such as cozy fireplaces, ledge stone, a chandelier crafted from Aspen logs, and artwork reminiscent of the Cowboy State. Multiple flat-screen TVs are throughout the bar and patio areas so that guests may cheer on their favorite sports teams, and a dog-friendly patio offers a special menu for dogs featuring grilled meats and brown rice. Lazy Dog also offers brunch on the weekends, daily happy hour and late-night offerings.
Lazy Dog has 30 locations throughout California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada and Texas with more on the way.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.