Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, a casual dining restaurant known for its handcrafted American food and drink, introduces its new virtual concept, Roadtrip Bowls. Inspired by exploration and the spirit of adventure, the eight new handcrafted bowls offer high-quality, real food made in-house with a blend of ingredients and textures in each bowl.
“We were inspired to find new ways to serve guests in our communities and also create flavorful handcrafted bowls that really brought about a sense of adventure,” says Chris Simms, founder and CEO of Lazy Dog. “We can’t wait for our guests to taste our bowls wherever they may be, whether it’s on the road, at their office or outside on an adventure.”
The new line of bowls includes:
- Blackened Chicken Burrito Bowl: On a bed of rice, chicken breast, cabbage, guacamole, black beans, hatch chiles, jack + cheddar, salsa, corn, cilantro, tapatío crema
- Curry Chicken: Crispy chicken, spicy harissa curry, peas, carrots, raisins + olives, yellow rice, cooling cucumber sauce
- Citrus Dill Salmon [chilled]: Lemon-roasted salmon, field greens, Red Lake Nation wild rice, almonds, roasted zucchini + white corn, heirloom cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, charred lemon, citrus dressing
- Korean Ribeye Bibimbap: Gochujang-marinated shaved ribeye, steamed rice, spicy carrots, pickled cucumbers, bean sprouts, spinach, sesame seeds, green onions, sunny-side up egg
- Chili Crunch Ahi Tuna: Sashimi grade seared rare tuna, furikake-seasoned rice, edamame, avocado, marinated cucumbers, pickled ginger, spicy garlic crunch, citrus soy dipping sauce
- Mediterranean Chicken: Grilled lemon chicken breast, yellow rice, tomato-cucumber-feta salad, kalamata olives, tzatziki sauce
- Roasted Veggies + Butternut Squash [chilled]: Roasted butternut squash, red onion, red bell peppers + brussels sprouts, red lake nation wild rice, baby spinach, goat cheese, black beans, toasted pumpkin seeds, balsamic vinaigrette
- Cheeseburger FryBowl: Quarter-pound hamburger with double American cheese, bark + bite sauce-smothered fries, housemade Liquid Blanket® IPA mustard, pickles, tomatoes, green onions, sesame seeds
Meals can be accompanied with a variety of sides, desserts, handcrafted beverages + four-packs of beer. Roadtrip Bowls are available for takeout or delivery, and for a limited time, the bowls will also be available during lunch hours at Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar. Delivery is free for orders over $25.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.