As the first glimpse of spring emerges, Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar today introduces new seasonally inspired, handcrafted menu items that are infused with a variety of fresh ingredients. These 11 new menu items and five new beverages offer a flavor profile for everyone, including those looking for delicious meatless, vegan or gluten-free options. The new spring menu will begin being served on March 27 at all Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar locations.
The new menu, crafted by Lazy Dog co-founder Gabe Caliendo, focuses on bright ingredients for bold flavorful dishes, made from scratch. Lazy Dog’s dedication to authentic, house made cuisine is showcased on every plate, and served with warm caring service in a rustic social setting.
The new Lazy Dog spring menu includes:
- Street Corn Wheels—A twist on street corn—fresh corn, grilled with lime, garlic, queso blanco, cilantro, and Tajin,
- Burrata + Roasted Beet Salad—bright field greens, creamy burrata cheese, candied walnuts, heirloom tomatoes, crushed sweet peaches, and sea salt,
- Housemade Veggie Burger Bowl—a filling vegetarian option packed with flavor—avocado, baby kale, black sesame seeds, marinated tomatoes, lentils, roasted red peppers, spicy carrots, lemon vinaigrette, and tahini sauce on the side,
- Grilled Salmon Sandwich—tasty grilled salmon, served with housemade aioli, fresh tomato, a peanut sesame slaw, red onions, on a brioche-style bun,
- Housemade BBQ Veggie Burger—a mouth-watering meatless option—made from scratch patty with black beans, ancient grains, beets and vegetables, topped with roasted garlic, housemade BBQ sauce, jack cheese, fried onions, pickle, and tomato.
- Roasted Rosemary Chicken—roasted chicken breast and thigh, served with smoked paprika potatoes, crispy brussels sprouts, sautéed onions and mushrooms, fresh parsley, and herb jus.
For Brunch goers:
- Donut Holes—made to order and tossed in cinnamon and sugar, served with housemade nutella dip,
- Steak and Eggs Benedict—certified Angus beef flat iron, perfectly poached eggs, sautéed bell peppers, onions and tomato, gravy, smoked paprika hollandaise and fresh cilantro on top of smashed housemade hushpuppies,
- Bacon N Egg Mac N Cheese—crispy bacon, hatch chiles, five cheeses, buttermilk biscuit crumble, a fried egg and fresh parsley.
For those with a sweet tooth:
- Peach Raspberry Hand Pie—made from scratch raspberry puree, sweet peaches, cinnamon and sugar, salted caramel sauce, served warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream,
- Triple Layer Lemon Cake—for those who are gluten sensitive—lemon buttercream, almond flour vanilla cake, huckleberry sauce, lemon curd, and housemade whipped cream.
Guests can also enjoy new libations from the bar menu including the Honey Thyme Old Fashioned made with Buffalo Trace bourbon, Cointreau, Amaro Montenegro, honey, fresh thyme, garnished with an orange peel; the Tincup Whiskey Sour made with Tincup Mountain whiskey, housemade sweet and sour, yuzu bitters, fresh rosemary, and meyer lemon foam; and the Huckleberry Mule made with born & bred American craft vodka, Acacia rose, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, sugar cane, st. germaine, and elderflower foam. Non-alcoholic, low calorie, options such as Ginger-Lime Sparkling Soda and Tropical-Orange Sparkling Soda are also available.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.