Courtesy of Hint
- Hintberry Margarita
- 1 Blackberry Hint water
- 1 cup raspberries (save some for garnish)
- 3 ounces blueberry vodka
- Watermelon Mojito
- 1.5 ounces rum
- 2 ounces club soda
- 3 ounces Watermelon Hint water
- 10 mint sprigs
- 1 lime
- 1 watermelon slice (for garnish)
Help your guests celebrate Labor Day with drinks that require little work and provide big flavor. These low calorie drinks are sure to be a hit.
- Add ice, blackberry hint water, raspberries, and blueberry vodka to a blender.
- Blend until desired consistency. Garnish with raspberries.
- Serve in margarita glass.
- In cool tall glass, gently crush mint leaves and add lime juice from one lime.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add rum, club soda, and watermelon hint water and stir well.
- Garnish and enjoy.