Beginning today, la Madeleine Country French Cafés across the country will help guests say bonjour to a better morning by expanding its breakfast menu and beginning to introduce Wi-Fi access to cafés.
Guests can ease into the day with the rich aroma of la Madeleine’s signature French roast coffee and the comforts of a quiet country French café, while enjoying la Madeleine’s new full breakfast menu. Free Wi-Fi access will be available without time restrictions in all la Madeleine cafés by the end of the year.
- Parisien Eggs Benedict – Two perfectly poached eggs served on a flaky croissant with ham and bacon, topped with classic hollandaise sauce.
- Country French Hash and Eggs – Two eggs any style atop a mix of savory sausage and potatoes, with a fresh-baked croissant.
- Breakfast Sampler – Your choice of a classic la Madeleine mini breakfast pastry and two lighter breakfast options:
- Choose one pastry: Mini Bran Muffin, Mini Blueberry Muffin, Lemon Madeleine, Mini Chocolate Croissant or Mini Lemon Cream Cheese Muffin.
- Choose any two: Oatmeal, Strawberries Romanoff, Fruit Salade, Yogurt Parfait, or Muesli with Strawberries.
“Our guests visit la Madeleine to enjoy the simplicity of classic country French cuisine and friendly conversation,” says Phil Costner, la Madeleine president and chief operating officer. “With the expansion of our full breakfast menu and Wi-Fi accessibility across most of our cafés, we are pleased to further serve our guests as a place where they can gather for a morning business meeting or catch up on emails over breakfast before heading to the office.”
In addition, the la Madeleine breakfast menu features favorites such as the Smart Choices selections. Guests are able to customize egg dishes with their choice of egg whites and style of preparation.
On July 28, la Madeleine Country French Café will open the doors to its new café at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The Phoenix café is la Madeleine’s first licensed location at a non-traditional venue.
“La Madeleine continues to explore expansion opportunities to share our French café experience with new guests across the country,” Costner says. “Our cafés offer a unique choice within airports, and we’re excited to bring Phoenix residents and travelers our fresh, authentic French cuisine in a convenient setting.”
The new café will be licensed and locally operated by Grand Isle Yogurt and is one of 20 new restaurants slated to open in terminal four. Since late 2011, la Madeline has been pursuing strategic growth opportunities and attracting the attention of potential investors across the country.
As part of this strategy, la Madeleine has partnered with HMSHost to open additional cafés within Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Dallas Love Field, and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
In addition to la Madeleine’s dine-in menu, the more than 100,000 travelers that pass through Phoenix Sky Harbor each day will have an assortment of grab-and-go selections to choose from, including yogurt parfaits, sandwiches, salades, and mini desserts.