Kraft Foodservice is excited to introduce Pure Kraft Dressings — five delicious refrigerated dressings specifically created for authentic chef-made flavor with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup.
Crafted from uncomplicated, high-quality ingredients, new Pure Kraft Dressings combine distinct flavors and visible spices to deliver a fresh-made taste.
Pure Kraft Dressings deliver five exceptional refrigerated offerings that enhance everything from salads to wraps, sandwiches and more. Flavors include:
- Farmhouse Ranch Dressing: a classic blend of sweet cream buttermilk, garlic, parsley, onion, and black pepper, seasoned perfectly.
- Asiago Caesar Dressing: A fresh take on the classic — creamy Caesar with aged Asiago cheese, bold garlic, a twist of lemon, and black pepper.
- Homestyle Blue Cheese Dressing: Bold and rich, this creamy profile features a crumbly texture and the semi-sharp flavor of aged blue cheese.
- Country Honey Mustard Dressing: A savory and sweet harmony of Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard and a touch of honey.
- Creamy Balsamic Dressing: A rich, tangy, sweet blend of aged balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, cracked black pepper, and a hint of onion.
Pure Kraft Dressings were created to enable foodservice operators to satisfy the growing consumer demand for products with fewer artificial ingredients.
With Pure Kraft Dressings, operators can effortlessly diversify their menus with innovative sandwich and salad combinations. For example, transform sandwiches with creative fresh pairings like Pure Kraft Country Honey Mustard Dressing and a fresh grilled salmon fillet, or update salads by combining an array of textures and flavors like Pure Kraft Creamy Balsamic Dressing, crisp greens, and roasted vegetables for a modern, flavorful salad.
Pure Kraft Dressings are available in four one-gallon cases to meet back-of-house needs. For a limited time, Kraft will be offering a special promotion where operators can get two free cases of Pure Kraft Dressings.
Kraft Foodservice delivers a wide selection of dressing flavors and formats to operators, and Pure Kraft Dressings is the newest addition.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.