FAT Brands Inc., parent company of Johnny Rockets and eight other restaurant concepts, announced the opening of new locations in Brazil, Chile, Italy, Peru and Spain.
“Ever since acquiring Johnny Rockets several months ago, we have been incredibly busy expanding our international pipeline,” says Andy Wiederhorn, CEO of FAT Brands. “We expect these new openings to continue to be met with great success.”
The individual locations are located at:
- Campinas Shopping Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Shopping Barra, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (ghost kitchen)
- Shopping Palladium Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
- Shopping Vitoria, Vitoria, Espirito Santo, Brazil
- Vila Madalena, Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Arauco Express Pajaritos, Santiago, Chile (ghost kitchen)
- La Dehesa, Santiago, Chile
- Peñalolen, Santiago, Chile
- Maximo Shopping Center, Rome, Italy
- Barranco, Lima, Peru (ghost kitchen)
- Derby, Lima, Peru (ghost kitchen)
- Plenilunio, Madrid, Spain
The first Johnny Rockets restaurant opened June 6, 1986 on the iconic Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. Since that time, the chain’s timeless All-American brand has connected with customers across the U.S. and in 26 other countries around the globe.
The Johnny Rockets team’s passion for delivering fresh, classic American fare is only equaled by their commitment to providing a superb guest experience. In addition to fresh, cooked-to-order burgers and indulgent, hand-spun real ice cream shakes, the Johnny Rockets menu also includes veggie burgers, chicken and other sandwiches, crispy fries and onion rings, salads and kids meals. The goal is to make every guest smile every day with irresistible food, classic American music, and a whole lot of fun.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.