JINYA Ramen Bar is opening its first Orange County location in Tustin. The store, located at 1086 Irvine Blvd., at the corner of Newport Blvd., in Tustin, will open on March 29 at 11am.
JINYA’s authentic, approachable take on Japanese cuisine and the meticulous attention that goes into every bowl will impress local ramen aficionados. JINYA will serve the traditional flavors of Japanese food via small plates and its acclaimed ramen that combines bold noodles with thick, rich broth that slowly simmers for 20 hours. When the new restaurant opens, it will mark the seventh JINYA Ramen Bar in California and 40th system wide.
The new 2,900-square-foot restaurant seats 64 and will feature a bar with a drink menu that focuses on craft beers and sake. JINYA will offer Sake (hot and cold), 21 craft beers with eight beers on tap and a variety of wines. The restaurant will employ 42 people.
Grand Opening Specials
From March 29 – April 12, JINYA will celebrate its grand opening by offering a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of any ramen bowl. Guests can choose from:
- Caramelized Cauliflower – caramelized cauliflower with toasted pine nuts, crispy mint leaves and lime sauce
- Brussels Sprouts Tempura – crispy tempura Brussels sprouts with white truffle oil
- JINYA Bun – steamed bun stuffed with slow-braised pork chashu, cucumber and baby mixed greens served with Jinya’s original bun sauce and Kewpie mayonnaise
- Mochi Ice Cream – choice of green tea or chocolate
- Panna Cotta – Homemade panna cotta with caramel cream sauce, graham cracker and vanilla ice cream
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.