JINYA Ramen Bar locations in metropolitan Washington, D.C., are warming up fall with nine different food and drink pairings starting this week. Guests will have a range of curated spirits and beer to experience with their favorite JINYA offerings. Each paring ranges in price from $13-$21 and is available at all four DMV locations all fall and winter long. See below for a full list:
Kick-off the fall season with Japanese beer and spirit pairings
- Toki Highball with Brussel Sprouts Tempura - $13.50
- Kaiyo Mizunara Oak with JINYA Bun - $13
- HIBIKI Harmony with Salmon Avocado w/ Wasabi Soy Sauce - $18.50
- NIKKA from the Barrel with Takoyaki Octopus Ball - $21
- SAPPORO with Spam musubi - $11.50
Or venture into a fun fusion of flavor with these spirits and beers:
- Dad's Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey (Finished in Vermouth Barrels) with Pork Gyoza - $15.50
- Baker’s 7 Bourbon with Caramelized Cauliflower - $15.50
- Goose Island IPA with JINYA Tonkatsu Black - $20.50
- Heavy Seas Loose Cannon with Spicy Umami Miso Ramen - $21.50
In addition to these pairings, for the upcoming holidays and social distant gatherings, JINYA offers diners dinner packs for a party of 1, 2, 3 or 4 guests which comes with an option for a salad, small plate, ramen and a cocktail choice.
JINYA’s takeout and delivery program will allow orders to be placed via phone as well as online through numerous delivery platforms including Uber Eats, Grubhub, Postmates, and DoorDash. In addition, all local restaurant locations now welcome diners inside with ample social distancing seating options.
- Washington DC - 1336 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20005 (202) 588-8560
- Reston, VA - 11964 Market Street, Reston, VA 20190) (571) 926-9282
- Fairfax, VA - 2911 District Ave. Suite 140, Fairfax, Virginia 22031 (703) 992-7656
- Bethesda, MD - 910 Prose St, North Bethesda, MD 20852 (301) 816-3029
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.