Break out the party hats and streamers, because JINYA Ramen Bar is turning 13 years old and commemorating that milestone with a Christmas in July celebration. In honor of becoming a teenager, the acclaimed Japanese ramen restaurant invites its guests to join in on the fun by offering can’t-miss deals on its four most popular ramen bowls!
For July 24 and 25 only, every JINYA location will offer $13 on its top three ramen bowls, plus the most popular chef special ever – Karaage Chicken Ramen – to celebrate 13 years of serving up bold authentic Japanese flavors. These special offerings include:
- Spicy Chicken Ramen: Chicken broth, chicken chashu, spinach, spicy bean sprouts, green onion, served with thin noodles and a choice of spice level – MILD, SPICY or HOT.
- JINYA Tonkotsu Black: Pork broth, pork chashu, kikurage, green onion, nori dried seaweed, seasoned egg, garlic chips, garlic oil, fried onion and spicy sauce, served with thin noodles.
- Spicy Creamy Vegan: Vegetable broth, tofu, onion, green onion, spinach, crispy onion, garlic chips, garlic oil, chili oil and sesame seeds, served with thick noodles.
- Karaage Chicken Ramen: Chicken broth, green onion, spinach, seasoned egg, nori dried seaweed, topped with crispy chicken served on thin noodles with chili sauce.
“Time really does fly when you’re having fun, because it is hard to believe that we’re approaching JINYA Ramen Bar’s 13th anniversary,” says CEO and Founder Tomo Takahashi. “We’ve made it this far because of our loyal fans, so there is no better way to celebrate this milestone and Christmas in July than with great deals on our fan-favorite ramen bowls!”
And if these special ramen bowl offerings aren’t enough, there is even more surprises under the Christmas tree with $3 small plate deals on:
- JINYA Bun – steamed bun, stuffed with slow-braised pork chashu, cucumber and baby mixed greens, served with JINYA’s original bun sauce and Kewpie.
- 2 pc. Crispy Rice and Spicy Tuna – Crispy grilled sushi rice, topped with spice tuna and garnished with sliced Serrano pepper.
In addition, JINYA will hold giveaways at each of its locations where the first 100 guests to arrive at lunch opening will receive various branded novelty items.
At JINYA, experience ramen like it’s meant to be – with thick, rich broth in perfect balance with flavorful noodles. Discover a wide array of authentic toppings, from tender pork chashu to shrimp wonton. Then, elevate the experience further by pairing it with tapas or a craft beer. JINYA is ramen culture, where the relationship between broth and noodles is serious but delicious business.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.