The full menu lineup includes:
Everyday $5 or $6 Meals
- Chicken & Pancakes: Four all-natural, buttermilk crispy chicken breast strips and three fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of buttermilk ranch, honey mustard or IHOP Sauce for dipping.
- The Classic Steakburger: All-natural, USDA Choice, Black Angus beef Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & our signature IHOP Sauce. Served on a buttery, grilled Brioche bun with a side of French fries, onion rings, or two buttermilk pancakes.
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich: All-natural, buttermilk crispy chicken breast, American cheese, custom-cured hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and our signature IHOP Sauce on a buttery, gilled Brioche bun. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or two buttermilk pancakes.
- Quick 2-Egg Breakfast: Two eggs your way, hash browns, two bacon strips or two pork sausage links & toast.
- Ham & Cheese Omelette: Diced ham, shredded Jack & cheddar cheeses, and white cheese sauce. Served with 3 World Famous buttermilk pancakes.
- Classic Breakfast Sandwich: Scrambled eggs, bacon and American cheese on a buttery, grilled Brioche bun. Served with a side of hash browns, French fries, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Italian Cannoli Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes rolled & filled with sweet Ricotta cream & chocolate pieces, topped with crunchy cannoli pieces, chocolate chips & crowned with whipped topping.
Everyday $3 Deals
- Mozza Sticks: Six crispy Mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara.
- French Fries & Onion Rings Sampler: A generous helping of onion rings and French fries served with IHOP Sauce.
- Original French Toast: Four triangles topped with real whipped butter & dusted with powdered sugar.
“Now more than ever, everyone deserves a little hoppiness and there is truly something on this menu to satisfy every craving and every appetite at a very affordable price,” says Brad Haley, CMO at IHOP. “From pancakes to burgers and much more, our 8-hour or longer IHOPPY Hour should get everyone to discover a new way to spell happiness.”
IHOP has added enhanced health and safety protocols in accordance with CDC, FDA, and state and local guidelines. To learn more about IHOP’s COVID-19 response, visit ihop.com/covid-19-response. Additionally, not all restaurants are open for dine-in service. To confirm if your IHOP restaurant is open for dine-in service, call your local restaurant.