IHOP has introduced a selection of new limited-time menu items, available at participating restaurants.
First, IHOP is now serving Extra Cheesy Omelettes that feature three different types of cheeses paired with more of your favorite ingredients. With two new Omelette options, as well as six Core Omelettes (all with cheese already), there’s an option to satisfy any craving.
Additionally, IHOP’s Protein Pancakes are just as light and fluffy as the original buttermilk pancakes and made with whole grains, rolled oats, barley, rye, chia, flax and nine grams of whey protein each. These new pancakes fulfill better-for-you trends of protein and whole wheat/grain, and new builds featuring fresh ingredients will capture the desire for a lighter side of craveability.
Spring Menu Lineup:
- Deluxe Three Cheese & Bacon Omelette: Stuffed and topped with Jack & Cheddar cheeses, white cheese sauce, hickory-smoked bacon, crispy hash browns, and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Cheeseburger Omelette: Black Angus Beef, American cheese, Jack & Cheddar cheeses, onions, diced tomatoes & pickles, hash browns, ketchup, and mustard.
- Protein Power Pancakes: A new, protein-packed spin to our classic buttermilk pancakes that started it all. Get our protein pancakes made with whole grain rolled oats, barley, rye, chia, flax, & 37 grams of protein topped with whipped real butter.
- Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Protein Pancakes: Fresh lemon ricotta blueberry protein pancakes loaded with blueberries, topped with creamy lemon ricotta, & more fresh blueberries. Add a squeeze of lemon for an extra zing!
- Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes: A fresh-flipped power stack. Protein pancakes filled with fresh banana slices. Topped with glazed strawberries & more banana slices.
- Protein Pancake Combo: Build your Protein Pancake Combo featuring new Protein Pancakes, starting at 18 grams of protein. Start with Protein Power, Strawberry Banana Protein, or Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Protein Pancakes, and complete your combo with eggs, hash browns, and more.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.