Ice-O-Matic announced the launch of the ICE0856GA and the 50 Hz ICE0855GA series of ice machines, also known as ‘The Grande Cuber.’
The new machines produce a Grande Cube that is more than twice the size of a standard, full-sized cube. The complete line of Grande cubers will be on display at The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers Show (NAFEM) from Feb.19 through Feb. 21 at the Anaheim, California Convention Center.
“As consumers become more knowledgeable about cocktailing, they're demanding superior quality in every ingredient that goes into their glass — especially the ice. They’re asking for artisanal ice in a variety of shapes and sizes,” says Ice-O-Matic executive vice president Keith Kelly.
“We introduced the grand cube to meet the growing need of fine dining establishments for larger cubes that melt slower, look better, and pair nicely with top shelf beverages. Quite simply, the perfect cocktail starts with the perfect ice.”
Both machines provide unique features, including:
- Up to 850 lbs. of ice production per day
- Energy Star rated
- Only 30" wide Harvest Assist provides consistent ice production for the life of the ice maker while reducing energy consumption and increasing capacity
- Longest optional warranty in the industry
- Pure Ice exclusively by Ice-O-Matic. Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker inhibits bacteria growth on ice maker surfaces. Ice-O-Matic's optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
- Durable, electroless nickel plating on all evaporator plates.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel chassis, durable stainless finish, and fingerprint-proof plastic.
The new cubers’ Energy Star rating means customers will receive the most efficient ice machines for their investment dollar. Nearly 40 percent of Ice-O-Matic's cube ice machines meet Energy Star specifications for superior energy efficiency.
The machine is available as a ICE0856GA 60 Hz version and as a ICE0855GA 50 Hz version for international applications.
“Ice-O-Matic’s goal is to be operators’ go-to solution for quality, energy efficiency and reliability for high-volume foodservice applications,” says Scott DeShetler, director of marketing for Ice-O-Matic. “We understand the needs of foodservice operators which is why new product development and creating solutions that help drive profitability are a top priority.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.