Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries, a national retro-themed diner chain, announced its newest, limited time offer which gives customers a choice of two of their favorite meals for $12.99.
During the months of October and November, customers can select a combination of the following popular Hwy 55 meals for $12.99:
- All-American Cheeseburger – Classic cheeseburger topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles and a choice of American, provolone or pepper jack cheese.
- John Boy and Billy Chicken Sandwich meal – Sandwich served with grilled or hand-breaded chicken tenders, topped with lettuce, mayo, bacon, and a choice of cheese and tangy John Boy and Billy’s Grillin’ Sauce.
- Four-Piece Chicken Platter – Grilled or hand-breaded chicken tenders, served with fries or tots, slaw and grilled sourdough bread. Sautéed onions and pepper can be added at no charge.
- Andy’s Shrimp Burger Meal – Golden hand-breaded shrimp on a bed of slaw, topped with ketchup and served on a steamed bun.
- Lil’ Cheesesteak Meal – Four-inch steak with sautéed mushrooms, onions and bell peppers with a choice of American, provolone or pepper jack cheese. Served with fries or tots and a drink.
Hwy 55 is a diner with a full menu of American classics served in a fun, 1950’s dining atmosphere. It features fresh, never frozen, hand-pattied hamburgers, cheesesteak sandwiches, salads and a wide variety of milkshakes and frozen custards. Each location features a unique open kitchen in which customers can watch their meals being prepared.
The Pick 2 for $12.99 promotion began on October 1 and runs through November 30 at participating Hwy 55 locations.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.