Hurricane Grill & Wings, a restaurant franchise known for its jumbo wings and more than 35 signature flavors, announced the signing of five multi-unit development agreements, representing 22 new locations. The Florida-based brand opened two locations in early 2014, with plans for a total of 14 new units by the end of the year.
"The Hurricane Grill & Wings brand is on the move and we are proud that our current and future franchisees want to be a part of this exciting time," says Martin O'Dowd, president, Hurricane Grill & Wings. "With our number of units expected to increase this year from 58 restaurants to 72, it's rewarding to us as a brand to bring our fun, family-friendly restaurants to new communities."
New multi-unit development agreements consist of:
- Ronit's Inc. - Five-unit agreement in the Richmond, Virginia, area.
- Central Florida Wings, LLC – Five-unit agreement in Central Orlando, Florida.
- Franchise Partners, LLC – This Hurricane Grill & Wings Franchisee since 2009 in Surprise, Arizona, signed a six-unit agreement in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Tamarind Investments, LLC – Three-unit agreement for the North Orlando, Florida, market.
- JD Food and Grill, LLC – Three-unit agreement in the Dallas designated market area.
Opening in early 2014 were restaurants in Lindenhurst, New York, and Cape Coral, Florida. The latter marks the second location for Dave and Dana Witker, who are also the franchisees for a location in Naples, Florida. Additional locations are expected to open by the end of 2014 in Florida, Minnesota, Texas, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Arizona, Virginia, and Tennessee.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.