Huddle House has hit refresh on an American classic.
The nation’s iconic neighborhood restaurant has rolled out a completely overhauled burger menu. The new burger line, named Big House Burgers and Melts, highlights quality ingredients to help Huddle House deliver on its mission of bringing friends and family together over delicious food, served from the heart.
The updated burgers will feature Huddle House’s signature burger seasoning on each burger patty. With flavorful new burgers to meet every craving, guests can choose from any of the following savory Big House Burgers and Melts:
- HuddleBurger – Served on a toasted brioche bun, this mouthwatering burger consists of two seasoned patties stacked in between two pieces of cheddar cheese. Upgrade this burger with bacon or two more patties to make it a “Triple.”
- Classic Patty Melt – Melted together on Texas toast, this melt is served with grilled caramelized onions, garlic mayo, two seasoned burger patties and American cheese.
- Double Mushroom Swiss – Loaded high with a mix of sautéed mushroom and caramelized onions, this burger is served with breaded friend onion rings, Swiss cheese and two beef patties.
- Mega Bacon Cheeseburger – Crafted with the bacon lover in mind, this burger is made with two layers of bacon and cheddar cheese sandwiched between two burger patties.
- Black Bean Burger By Gardein – A delicious meat-less burger made from black beans layered between a grilled and buttered brioche bun and melted cheddar cheese.
All Big House Burgers and Melts are served with the choice of French fries, sweet potato fries, tater tots and newly introduced seasonal fresh fruit. Fresh fruit will also be available to guests a la carte and include cantaloupe, grapes and pineapple as well as rotate in seasonally appropriate fruit.
The new menu additions are available at all 400 Huddle House restaurants across the country.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.