Tattle, an innovator in the customer experience improvement (CXI) category, continues to be an operational game changer for restaurant and hospitality brands, from mid-market to enterprise. With more than 400 locations across the globe, Hooters, the iconic brand known for its world-famous chicken wings, is now implementing Tattle’s customer feedback technology platform in all domestic restaurants.
Built with an open API in order to collect guest feedback and measure satisfaction across all-digital ordering channels, using AI, Tattle recommends the most high-impact operational area for improvement across restaurant locations to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction.
The Tattle integration is a seamless transition for Hooters, as Tattle’s technology is already integrated with Olo and Punchh, both platforms being utilized system wide by the iconic brand.
“Tattle has been a game changer in furthering Hooters’ commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience and expanding its standout position among full-service restaurants,” says Chip Davis, director of operations at Hooters. “The platform allows us to proactively gauge our customer satisfaction, gain comprehensive, invaluable insight to exceed the needs of those who dine with us and enhance our overall operations. Fulfilling our customer’s expectations is our top priority, and Tattle is a crucial tool to ensure we execute that mission.”
With over 25+ integrations with most major ordering, payment and loyalty software out there, Tattle is able to provide brand partners with:
- Omni-channel guest satisfaction measurement across Dine-In, Takeout, Delivery, Drive-Thru, and Curbside
- 7% total guest feedback penetration and a 94.3% survey completion rate of a 50-60 question survey
- Causation-based survey format to uncover factors affecting customer satisfaction inside traditionally ambiguous operational categories , i.e. going beyond “Order Accuracy” to identify “Uneven Topping Distribution” as a driving factor of negative guest experience
- AI-driven recommendations on high-impact operational categories for improvement across locations
- Automated location-level monthly objective-setting that results in 84% probability of revenue increase
- Incident Management System for guest recovery at scale with automated apology emails and loyalty rewards
"Tattle’s technology has been a game changer for the hospitality industry, because it sheds light on historically ambiguous feedback data that often leaves operations teams clueless as to how to improve,” says Tattle CEO/Founder, Alex Beltrani. “We’re excited to continue our growth and partner with Hooters’ locations, empowering them with the best Customer Experience Improvement (CXI) tool that truly bridges the gap between their operations teams and their customers.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.