Highland Avenue Restaurant in Hickory, North Carolina, is hosting an astounding group of culinary professionals. The following participants are from the state of North Carolina and include a James Beard award-winning chef. These chefs own and operate some of the finest dining establishments all over the state.
- Nate Allen (Knife and Fork Restaurant, Spoon Cocktail Lounge) 2016 James Beard Semifinalist: Best Chef.
- Clark Barlowe (Heirloom).
- Jameson Chavez (manna).
- Ashley Christensen (AC Restaurants) 2014 James Beard: Best Chef Southeast; 2016 James Beard Semifinalist, Best New Restaurant; 2016 James Beard Semifinalist: Outstanding Chef.
- James Doss (Rx, Pembroke’s).
- Matt Kelly (Vin Rouge, Mateo) 2016 James Beard Semifinalist: Best Chef Southeast.
- Clarke Merrell (Circa 81, Dank Burrito).
- Mike Moore (The Blind Pig of Asheville).
- Elliott Moss (Buxton Hill).
- Rebecca Paredes (manna).
- Andrew Ullom (AC Restaurants).
Doors open at 6 p.m. Tickets are $150 per person through March 6 and $175 after March 7.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.