On the heels cracking the coveted FSR 50 list, honored by The Bleacher Report as the Best Sports Bar in Charlotte and once named runner-up in ESPN’s Best Sports Bar in North America, Hickory Tavern isn’t resting on its laurels. Instead, it’s making its already stellar menu even more craveable.
Hickory Tavern, the nationally recognized social gathering spot with 27 restaurants in 16 communities across the southeastern United States, today announced an amped up menu with new appetizers, flatbreads, salads, entrées, burgers and more. Fans of the brand can get ready to enjoy the following delectable new masterpieces:
- Pow Pow Shrimp—Crispy Shrimp, Broccoli, Tossed in a Creamy, Spicy Sauce
- Fried Florida Grouper Fingers—Served with Homemade Chili Lime Crema
- Salt & Pepper Fried Calamari—Peruvian Sweety Drop Peppers & Thai Chili Sauce
- Seared Ahi Tuna—Pickled Ginger, Wasabi, Soy Sauce & Sriracha Aioli
- Steak & BrieFlatbread—Grilled Skirt Steak, Caramelized Onion, Balsamic Glaze, Brie Cream
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo Flatbread—Roasted Chicken, Green Onion & Classic Cajun Alfredo
- Tuscan Kale Salad—Red Delicious Apples, Shredded Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Toasted Walnut & Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Warm Shaved Brussel Sprout Caesar—Crouton Dust & Parmesan Cheese tossed in Asiago Caesar dressing
- Baby Back Ribs(1/2 & Full Rack)—Served with One Side & Tavern Greens Salad
- Low Country Shrimp Boil—Shrimp, Sausage, Corn on the Cob, Red Potatoes & Creole Seasoning
- Carne Asada Platter—Marinated Skirt Steak, Roasted Jalapeno, Grilled Onion, Green Pepper, Avocado & Tomato Served with Warm Tortillas and Salsa
- Charleston Medallions—Twin Beef Medallions Topped with Monterey Jack Cheese, Scampi Shrimp, Mushrooms & sautéed Onion
- Marinated Skirt Steak Taco—Spring Mix, Pickled Onion, Queso Fresco & Chili Lime Drizzle
- Fried Florida Grouper Taco—Shredded Lettuce, Roasted Corn & Tomato Relish, Cajun Remoulade & Fresh Cilantro
- Cubano—Roasted Pork, Ham, Swiss Cheese, Mustard, Mayo & Pickles
- Brie Burger—Soft Brie Cream Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Pickle
- “The Grad” Burger—Double Stacked Fresh Ground Beef Patties, Magic Sauce, Melted American, Monterey Jack, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Pickles
- Shiitake Mushroom Potstickers—Served with Wasabi Soy Dipping Sauce
- Roasted BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Baker—Loaded Baked Potato Stuffed with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Pulled Pork
It’s all about of the evolution of “Your Craveable Experience,” where guests are drawn to a lively bar, great food and a passion for entertainment and sports.
“With ‘Your Craveable Experience,’ you can make Hickory Tavern anything you want, but please don’t call us a sports bar or a chain restaurant because we are so, so much more,” says Hickory Tavern President and COO Paul Baldasaro. “The beauty of being ‘un-chained’ is that we can revisit our menu anytime in order to please our guests with new, freshly-prepared items from appetizers to entrees and everything in between. And that’s exactly what’s we’ve done with our revitalized menu.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.