California Pizza Kitchen heart-shaped pizza.
California Pizza Kitchen

Diners can also take advantage of CPK’s Valentine’s Day meal special for the sweet price of just $35 with the return of CPK’s “Sweet Deal for Two” prix fix menu.

Heart-Shaped Pizzas Return to California Pizza Kitchen for Valentine's Day

California Pizza Kitchen is showing major love for Valentine’s Day this year with the return of beloved fan favorites and new offerings that guests are sure to adore. Back by popular demand from February 11-16, guests can order any of their favorite CPK pizzas on special heart-shaped crispy thin crust for no additional charge.

Diners can also take advantage of CPK’s Valentine’s Day meal special for the sweet price of just $35 with the return of CPK’s “Sweet Deal for Two” prix fix menu, available February 12-16. Guests who dine-in anytime between February 11-16 will receive a special card to redeem for a buy one, get one free offer during a return visit and be eligible to enter a one-of-a-kind California Wine Country Sweepstakes, featuring a romantic two-night stay in Sonoma, California, an afternoon with the winemaker at Truett Hurst Winery, and dinner for two with wine pairings at Charlie Palmer’s Dry Creek Kitchen, courtesy of CPK and premium wine partner, Colby Red.

In addition, CPK is giving love to little ones in need this Valentine’s Day by partnering with The Children's Heart Foundation, the country’s leading organization solely dedicated to funding congenital heart defect (CHD) research, for a nationwide fundraiser on Tuesday, February 11.

To participate, guests can mention the fundraiser to their server and have 20 percent of their participating purchase donated to the Foundation to fund research that will advance the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of congenital heart defects – America’s most common birth defect. Furthermore, Colby Red will match CPK’s 20 percent donation, bringing the combined donation to 40 percent of the purchase proceeds. A longtime partner of CPK’s, Colby Red is a delicious red wine with a purpose; created by winemaker Daryl Groom in honor of his son, Colby, who was born with a congenital heart defect, proceeds of Colby Red sales benefit heart research and charities. Today, 21-year-old Colby serves as National Spokesperson for The Children’s Heart Foundation.

“Our guests are No. 1 at CPK – what better way to show our love and appreciation than with the food Americans love most, pizza, available heart-shaped for Valentine’s Day – and the chance to win a trip for two to California Wine Country?” says Ashley Ceraolo, SVP of Brand Marketing at CPK. “We invite our guests to celebrate the love all week long at CPK, whether joining us for the return of ‘Sweet Deal for Two’ with a friend or loved one, or enjoying some pizza with a purpose on Feb. 11 in support of The Children’s Heart Foundation.”

CPK’s “Sweet Deal for Two”

Available February 12-16 for dine-in guests, CPK’s “Sweet Deal for Two” prix fixe menu includes the choice of an appetizer, two entrées, and a dessert for just $35, as follows:

Choice of one appetizer:

  • Spinach Artichoke Dip
  • Shaved Mushroom + Spinach Flatbread
  • White Corn Guacamole + Chips

Choice of two entrées:

  • Salads (full-sized)
  • Thai Crunch
  • The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
  • Santa Fe Power Bowl
  • Pizzas (also available heart-shaped!)
  • The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza
  • Hawaiian
  • Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage
  • Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato

Pastas

  1. Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken
  2. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine
  3. Bolognese Spaghetti

Choice of one dessert:

  • Red Velvet Cake
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Butter Cake

For an additional $12, guests can also enjoy two 6 oz. glasses of wine; options include:

  • Francis Ford Coppola Pinot Grigio
  • Clos Du Bois Chardonnay
  • Mark West Pinot Noir
  • Colby Red Blend

News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.