Hard Rock is going green with its new, limited-time vegetarian menu just in time for Vegetarian Awareness Month. Beginning on October 3 through November 13, Hard Rock Cafe will expand its menu offerings and serve up fresh and unique vegetarian-friendly dishes and plant-based beverages, including Cauliflower “Wings” served Buffalo-style, a Grilled Ratatouille Wrap featuring grilled vegetables and Sriracha mayo, and a Very Veggie ‘Tini featuring a mix of fresh vegetable juice, Greek Yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Hard Rock Cafe has added several new vegetarian menu items to provide guests looking to expand their palate with flavorful and satisfying options in various categories of classic, all-American cuisine. Additionally, many of the items featured on Hard Rock Cafe’s meatless menu can be prepared to accommodate vegan requirements. A full list of offerings includes:
- Cauliflower “Wings”—crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks
- Ratatouille Flatbread—a crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses and a drizzle of garlic aioli
- Grilled Ratatouille Wrap—grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad—roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
- Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad—a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Burger—a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
“The demand for vegetarian dining options has grown as guests look for more variety, so we’ve developed a new meatless menu that goes beyond the typical,” says Alex Merchan, senior director of marketing for Hard Rock International. “Whether it’s one of our new vegetarian-friendly salads or my personal favorite the Cauliflower Burger, we have something to satisfy our guests’ ever-changing cravings.”
Hard Rock Cafe’s new vegetarian menu also features a cocktail that pairs perfectly with vegetarian options, as well as an alcohol free offering, including:
- Very Veggie ‘Tini—fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Wascally Wabbit (alcohol free) —a mix of carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger and Orgeat and garnished with a large mint sprig
The new menu items celebrate Vegetarian Awareness Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.