Groupon has announced the national launch of Breadcrumb, an easy-to-use, powerful and affordable point-of-sale (POS) solution that runs on iPads for restaurants, bars, and cafes. Breadcrumb was created by a team of hospitality industry veterans and removes the complexities and lowers the costs associated with antiquated POS systems. Plans start as low as $99 per month and include free installation and 24/7 phone and email support.
After a successful New York City pilot, Breadcrumb, acquired by Groupon earlier this year, is now available to all hospitality businesses in the United States. Restaurants, bars, and cafes using the iPad-based POS system instantly have access to the following benefits:
● Simplicity – Delivers the ease of use of an iPad app; search for items or rearrange tables with a finger swipe; no required computer servers to manage and software updates are free and automatic
● Powerful Features – Everything users need to operate more efficiently and deliver impeccable customer service: merge or split checks, add or adjust menu items, specify guest notes and modifiers, set employee access levels, manage time-clocks, and view real-time sales and labor reports
● Affordable Pricing – Costs thousands of dollars less than other systems, with no upfront fees or long-term commitments, and includes support and updates – all for as low as $99 per month
● Money-Back Guarantee – Backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee
● Expert Help – Includes free installation assistance and 24/7 technical support from a dedicated team of Breadcrumb specialists with years of hospitality experience
“As someone who worked in the hospitality industry, I grew tired of paying tens of thousands of dollars for overly complex and unreliable POS systems that were difficult to use” says Seth Harris, general manager, Breadcrumb POS. “The Breadcrumb team used our knowledge of the restaurant and bar business to develop an exceptional POS system backed by a first-rate support team, all at one of the lowest prices in today’s marketplace.”
Businesses that sign up for Breadcrumb receive a Breadbox containing the equipment they order to setup and install their new system, eliminating the need to work with multiple vendors. A typical Breadbox order contains an iPad, iPad stand, cash drawer, credit card swipe, printer, router, wireless access point, and cables. In addition, Breadcrumb is fully integrated with Groupon Payments, a better way to accept credit cards at the lowest overall rates.
“My favorite part about Breadcrumb is the reliability and the number of features that are available to help run your business. I own a bar, coffee shop, and restaurant and it allows me to run multiple types of hospitality businesses off of one system,” says Ben Sadler, owner of The Queens Kickshaw in New York.
Restaurants, bars and cafes interested in learning more about Breadcrumb can visit http://www.breadcrumbpos.com. The Breadcrumb App can be downloaded for free from the iTunes App Store.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.