With warmer temperatures on the way, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria welcomes back it’s crave-worthy seasonal menu aptly named “Garden of Flavors,” just in time for spring. Beginning Tuesday, March 8, guests can enjoy seasonal favorites like the Bacon and Asparagus Pizza with Spicy Honey, as well as never-before-offered dishes including the vibrant Springtime Crunch Salad and much more. The menu also features new seasonal cocktails and an indulgent cheesecake for dessert.
The full spring menu includes:
- Bacon and Asparagus Pizza with Spicy Honey – Grimaldi’s Coal Brick-Oven pesto pizza topped with asparagus, bacon and red onion, finished with a drizzle of red –pepper–infused honey
- Springtime Crunch Salad – Arugula salad with crisp asparagus, walnuts, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and tangy Gorgonzola cheese tossed in a lemon vinaigrette
- Caramel Coconut Cheesecake – Caramel cheesecake on top of an Oreo cookie crust, topped with caramel glaze and toasted coconut. Finished with chocolate drizzle and whipped cream
- Mint Julep – TinCup Whiskey, fresh mint leaves, cane syrup and bitters shaken and served over ice with a sprig of mint
- Basil Mojito – Myers’s White Rum, fresh basil leaves, cane syrup and lime juice shaken and served over ice with a lime wedge and basil leaf
Additionally, Grimaldi’s will be adding a new cocktail to their year-round menu:
- Rosemary Gimlet – New Amsterdam Vodka, fresh rosemary leaves, cane syrup and lime juice shaken and served over ice with a fresh rosemary sprig
The Garden of Flavors menu will be available for dine-in and takeout at 41 locations nationwide. Not available in NY, NJ and CT, or at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go in Scottsdale, AZ and Austin, TX. Guests can also place carryout orders directly from their local Grimaldi’s, or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.