This winter, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is introducing a brand-new Pizza & Pozzi menu, beginning December 3.
In collaboration with Villa Pozzi Wines, Grimaldi’s Executive Chef Cory Lattuca and Villa Pozzi Founder and Winemaker Daniele Pozzi have embraced seasonal flavors including roasted Brussels sprouts atop a bed of arugula, and a red wine-braised onion pizza that pair perfectly with two featured Villa Pozzi varietals. In addition to the Villa Pozzi Nero d’Avola wine on Grimaldi’s main menu, the restaurant will also feature Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio to complement these seasonal selections through March 3.
The Pizza & Pozzi menu also debuts several new items from cocktails to cheesecake, including spirited concoctions boasting bold flavors such as juicy cranberry and winter citrus, along with an eggnog-infused spin on its traditional house made cheesecake.
- Winter Harvest Salad – Oven roasted Brussels sprouts on a bed of arugula with red onions, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries and balsamic dressing
- Sausage & Wine-Braised Onion Pizza – Grimaldi’s traditional pizza topped with onions braised in Villa Pozzi red wine, savory Italian sausage and plenty of fresh basil
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake – Creamy vanilla cheesecake with chunks of Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups; garnished with chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Eggnog Cheesecake – Nutmeg and a splash of Maker's Mark Bourbon are blended into a vanilla cheesecake with a ginger snap cookie crust; garnished with whipped cream and ginger snap cookie pieces
- Holiday Cranberry Mule – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cranberry Juice, Aperol and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Goslings Ginger Beer and garnished with an orange wheel
- Winter Citrus Sangria - Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Winter Citrus Syrup, fresh lemon and orange juices shaken and served over ice and garnished with an orange wheel)
Grimaldi’s Pizza & Pozzi menu will be available through March 3, 2020.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.