To celebrate the changing weather and fall foliage, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching its Fall Favorites menu on September 14. The seasonal menu incorporates cozy, cold weather-inspired dishes including a spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza and hearty romaine “Wedge” Salad, along with specialty cheesecakes and cocktails.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Grimaldi’s signature coal brick-oven pizza crust topped with fire-braised chicken breast, spicy Frank’s RedHot sauce, mozzarella, gorgonzola crumbles and celery
- “Wedge” Salad – A twist on the traditional wedge salad featuring romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red onions, blue cheese dressing, bacon and gorgonzola crumbles
- Chocolate Cheesecake – Chocolate cheesecake served with rich chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream (only available until 11/1)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Caramel and green apple cheesecake topped with a swirl of delicious caramel and whipped cream
- Green Apple Sangria – Beso del Sol White Sangria, Monin® granny smith apple purée and lemon juice shaken and garnished with diced apples
- Vodka Peach Mule – Vodka, Monin peach purée and fresh lemon juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer and diced peaches
The seasonal menu will be available for dine-in, carryout and delivery at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria locations nationwide. Not available in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, or at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go locations. Guests can also place carryout orders directly from their local Grimaldi’s, or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.