For years, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria has set the standard for high-quality, traditional New York pizza with roots dating back more than a century in Brooklyn. Today, the restaurant announced the opening of Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go at Kitchen United MIX in Austin, Texas. Pizza lovers in Austin can enjoy Grimaldi’s acclaimed coal fired brick-oven pizza and calzones, prepared by Grimaldi’s own pizzaiolos, along with salads, starters, desserts and more from the takeout and delivery only location. Menu highlights include:
- Brooklyn Bridge Pizza – Oven roasted red peppers, creamy ricotta cheese, and hand-pinched Italian sausage atop Grimaldi’s traditional pizza dough and sauce
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza – Grimaldi’s classic white pizza topped with thinly sliced prosciutto, shaved cheese blend and fresh arugula
- Mediterranean Salad – Romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, red onion and vinaigrette
- Grimaldi’s Famous Cannoli – Fried pastry dough filled with sweet ricotta and chocolate chips
- Oreo Cookie Cheesecake – Traditional New York style cheesecake with crumbled Oreo cookies and an Oreo cookie crust
The Austin satellite kitchen location marks the second for the Grimaldi’s brand, which first debuted the Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go concept in Scottsdale, Arizona, in November last year in partnership with Kitchen United. “With strong growth in our to-go business, we are confident that the time is right to expand the Grimaldi’s To-Go takeout and delivery-only concept to Austin,” says Joseph Ciolli, CEO. “With 17 restaurants already successfully operating in Texas, bringing Grimaldi’s famous coal brick-oven pizza to Austin, with its food scene, makes perfect sense.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.