To celebrate the new season, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching a refreshed Summer Selections menu that embraces the flavors of summer including tangy barbeque sauce, juicy strawberries, fresh blueberries and refreshing watermelon. Starting June 8, Grimaldi’s latest seasonal menu offers limited-time versions of its award-winning pizzas, salads, cheesecakes and cocktails:
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza – A spin on Grimaldi’s traditional pizza with Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbeque Sauce, oven roasted chicken, smoked bacon, and red onion, garnished with fresh cilantro
- Strawberry Spinach Salad – Baby spinach topped with feta cheese crumbles, red onion, almonds, and juicy strawberries tossed with a zesty, strawberry vinaigrette
- Blueberry Cheesecake – A vanilla cheesecake laced with blueberry swirl and fresh blueberries and garnished with house-made granola and whipped cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake – Creamy strawberry cheesecake served with fresh, sliced strawberries and whipped cream
- Summertime Sangria – A refreshing berry sangria made with Beso Del Sol White Sangria, strawberry puree, and fresh strawberries and blueberries
- Salted Watermelon Margarita – 1800 Silver Tequila, fresh lime juice and watermelon puree shaken and served over ice with a salted rim
- Watermelon Mule – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, watermelon puree and fresh lime juice shaken and served over ice with Gosling’s Ginger Beer
The seasonal menu will be available for dine-in, carryout and delivery at Grimaldi’s Pizzeria locations nationwide, as well as Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go in AZ and TX. Not available in NY, NJ or CT. Guests can also place orders for carryout or delivery via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.