Iconic concept Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go is opening a carryout and delivery only location at Kitchen United Mix in Frisco. The pizzeria, located at 9506 State Highway 121, is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
“After successfully operating 18 Grimaldi’s Pizzeria full-service locations in Texas, we are thrilled to expand with a to-go and delivery concept inside of Kitchen United Mix,” says Grimaldi’s Pizzeria CEO Joseph Ciolli. “We have been looking forward to bringing a convenient to-go dining experience and our signature Grimaldi’s offerings to the Frisco community.”
Pizza lovers in Frisco can enjoy Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go’s pizza and calzones – made with a secret recipe dough and pizza-making techniques dating back more than 100 years in Brooklyn – along with salads, starters, and desserts. Menu highlights include:
- Brooklyn Bridge Pizza – Oven roasted red peppers, creamy ricotta cheese, and hand-pinched Italian sausage atop Grimaldi’s traditional pizza dough and sauce
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza – Grimaldi’s classic white pizza topped with thinly sliced prosciutto, shaved cheese blend and fresh arugula
- Mediterranean Salad – Romaine, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, red onion and vinaigrette
- Grimaldi’s Famous Cannoli – Fried pastry dough filled with sweet ricotta and chocolate chips
- Oreo Cheesecake – Traditional New York style cheesecake with crumbled Oreo cookies and an Oreo cookie crust
Guests can place orders for carryout or delivery from the Grimaldi’s Pizzeria To-Go Frisco location via the company’s website grimaldispizzeria.com or app and on Kitchen United Mix’s website kitchenunited.com/frisco. Delivery orders can also be made on DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every order placed via the company’s mobile app and the Grimaldi’s website.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.