Just in time for sweater weather and fall foliage, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Fall Favorites menu launches on Tuesday, September 12. Offered for a limited time, the menu incorporates fresh, seasonal ingredients and welcomes the return of guest favorite dishes including the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Apple Walnut Salad, and Pumpkin Cheesecake.
The full fall menu includes:
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Fire-braised chicken breast, Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce, mozzarella, Gorgonzola crumbles and celery
- Apple Walnut Salad: Baby spinach, Granny Smith apples, walnuts and red onions tossed with balsamic dressing and topped with Gorgonzola crumbles
- The Bridge Board: Italian meats, fresh mozzarella cheese, antipasto peppers, walnuts and Granny Smith apples. Served with sliced bread.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: Pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon sugar cookie crust. Topped with whipped cream and garnished with caramel sauce
- Choco'nana Cheesecake: Banana cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust garnished with plenty of chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and whipped cream
To complement the seasonal menu, guests can enjoy Grimaldi’s beverage offerings including handcrafted cocktails, premium and local craft beers, and a diverse wine list. The menu is available for dine-in and takeout on September 12 through December 4, at Grimaldi’s locations nationwide, excluding NY and NJ. Guests can place carry-out and delivery orders directly from their local Grimaldi’s, or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app.
This year, Grimaldi’s is celebrating 20 years since its expansion beyond New York to neighborhoods across the United States. Grimaldi’s first location outside of New York opened in Scottsdale, AZ on February 14, 2003, and continues to be one of its busiest locations. Over the past two decades, Grimaldi’s has become a household name recognized for its traditional coal fired, brick-oven pizza and casual, yet upscale New York-themed restaurants. Key to the brand’s success is its continued commitment to pizza-making traditions originating in Brooklyn over 100 years ago.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.