To celebrate the changing weather and fall foliage, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching its Fall Favorites menu on September 13. The seasonal menu incorporates cozy, cold weather-inspired dishes including a spicy Buffalo Chicken Pizza and hearty romaine Fallin’ “Wedge” Salad, along with specialty cheesecakes and cocktails.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza - Fire-Braised Chicken Breast, Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce, Mozzarella, Gorgonzola Crumbles and Celery.
- Fallin’ “Wedge” Salad – Chopped Romaine, Cucumbers and Red Onions tossed with Blue Cheese Dressing and topped with sliced Cherry Tomatoes, Bacon and Gorgonzola.
- Cocoa’nana Cheesecake - Banana cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust garnished with plenty of chocolate chips, chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake - Pumpkin cheesecake with cinnamon sugar cookie crust. Topped with whipped cream and garnished with caramel sauce.
- Italian Old Fashioned: Tincup Whiskey, Tiramisu syrup and Angostura Bitters stirred and served over ice with a Luxardo cherry and orange peel
- Amalfi Martini - Tito's Handmade Vodka, Limoncello and lemon juice shaken and served up with a lemon wheel and rosemary.
- The Bridge Board - A generous assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, colorful antipasto and pears, garnished with balsamic glaze and served with sliced bread. Add a bottle of EOS Cabernet Sauvignon or EOS Chardonnay for a delicious bundle price of $30.
The seasonal menu will be available for dine-in and takeout at locations nationwide. Not available in New York or New Jersey. Guests can also place carry-out and delivery orders directly from grimaldispizzeria.com or delivery orders via DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Rewards members will earn points with every dine-in or phone order, as well as orders placed via the Grimaldi’s website or via the mobile app.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.