The Greene Turtle Sports Bar and Grille will launch a new menu on August 6. The menu additions include a variety of flavorful pizzas, mouthwatering appetizers and an affordable build-your-own lunch option.
- Rockfish Bites: Savory pieces of rockfish fried crisp in a Yuengling beer batter and per The Greene Turtle’s Maryland roots, seasoned with Old Bay. Served with tartar sauce.
- Loaded Tater Tots: Loaded with Fat Tire beer cheese and topped with crispy bacon pieces and drizzled with homemade ranch, these are no ordinary tots.
- Jalapeno Poppers: Do you love food that has a little kick of spice to it? These oven-baked poppers with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon are the ideal starter for you.
- Crab Pizza: An appealing option for all crab lovers, this tempting pizza is baked to perfection with The Greene Turtle’s legendary crab dip, mozzarella and Old Bay.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Topped with creamy buffalo chicken dip and cheddar cheese, sprinkled with celery and finished perfectly with a light topping of ranch and Buffalo sauce.
- Margherita Pizza: A slice of this Margherita pizza will leave you feeling refreshed. Enjoy marinara and fresh mozzarella, topped with basil.
- Pepperoni Pizza: This traditional pizza is sure to satisfy your cravings. Indulge in hot, melted mozzarella, marinara and pepperoni slices.
Build Your Own Lunch starting at $7.99:
- Step One: Choose your entrée. Indulge in meals like the Crabby Melt, Shrimp Tacos, Blackened Chicken Caesar Wrap and more.
- Step Two: Choose your side. Pick from sides that will pair perfectly with your entrée including a variety of salads and soups, French fries, chips & guac and more.
- Step Three: Choose your extras, including extra meat on your salad or a refreshing soda for your meal.
- Lunch menu is available Monday through Friday from 11 am – 2 pm
- Vitamin Water: Quench your thirst with a cold glass of XXX Vitamin Water, with blasts of acai, blueberry and pomegranate flavors.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.