The Greene Turtle Sports Bar and Grille will launch a new menu on August 6. The menu additions include a variety of flavorful pizzas, mouthwatering appetizers and an affordable build-your-own lunch option.
- Rockfish Bites: Savory pieces of rockfish fried crisp in a Yuengling beer batter and per The Greene Turtle’s Maryland roots, seasoned with Old Bay. Served with tartar sauce.
- Loaded Tater Tots: Loaded with Fat Tire beer cheese and topped with crispy bacon pieces and drizzled with homemade ranch, these are no ordinary tots.
- Jalapeno Poppers: Do you love food that has a little kick of spice to it? These oven-baked poppers with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon are the ideal starter for you.
- Crab Pizza: An appealing option for all crab lovers, this tempting pizza is baked to perfection with The Greene Turtle’s legendary crab dip, mozzarella and Old Bay.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Topped with creamy buffalo chicken dip and cheddar cheese, sprinkled with celery and finished perfectly with a light topping of ranch and Buffalo sauce.
- Margherita Pizza: A slice of this Margherita pizza will leave you feeling refreshed. Enjoy marinara and fresh mozzarella, topped with basil.
- Pepperoni Pizza: This traditional pizza is sure to satisfy your cravings. Indulge in hot, melted mozzarella, marinara and pepperoni slices.
Build Your Own Lunch starting at $7.99:
- Step One: Choose your entrée. Indulge in meals like the Crabby Melt, Shrimp Tacos, Blackened Chicken Caesar Wrap and more.
- Step Two: Choose your side. Pick from sides that will pair perfectly with your entrée including a variety of salads and soups, French fries, chips & guac and more.
- Step Three: Choose your extras, including extra meat on your salad or a refreshing soda for your meal.
- Lunch menu is available Monday through Friday from 11 am – 2 pm
- Vitamin Water: Quench your thirst with a cold glass of XXX Vitamin Water, with blasts of acai, blueberry and pomegranate flavors.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.