Gordon Biersch, an upscale casual brewery restaurant specializing in handcrafted German lagers brewed in-house, is celebrating fall with its annual, limited-time FestBier menu through Oct. 19, 2014.
This year, Gordon Biersch locations nationwide are offering "The Best of the Fest," the brand's traditional German food items that have its signature Gordon Biersch flavors.
"Gordon Biersch and Oktoberfest go hand-in-hand, so we're excited to bring together all of guests' FestBier favorites for this year's menu," says Stan Frankenthaler, who was recently named chief officer of food, beverage, and strategic supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. "We're currently undergoing a significant revamping of the Gordon Biersch menu as part of our efforts to evolve the brand, and this year's FestBier menu is just the beginning.
Gordon Biersch's FestBier menu includes:
- German Pretzel – Soft pretzels served with Gordon Biersch's signature beer mustards.
- Our Legendary Garlic Fries – The dish that put Gordon Biersch on the map! Tossed in olive oil and perfectly seasoned with fresh chopped garlic.
- FestBier Combo – Grilled bratwurst, knackwurst and Hungarian sausages, a soft pretzel, and Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries. Accompanied by the brand's signature beer mustards.
- Traditional Sausage Platter – Trio of German sausages served with sauerkraut-bacon potato croquettes, braised red cabbage, and Gordon Biersch's signature beer mustards.
- German Kobe Burger – American-style Kobe burger served on a toasted pretzel bun with Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, Marzen Dijon mustard, and sauerkraut. Accompanied by Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries.
- Black Forest Cake – A decadent chocolate cake layered with housemade brandied cherries and frosted with vanilla bean whipped cream. Topped with an extra helping of cherries.
- FestBier – An amber lager with a slightly sweet toasted maltiness, balanced by the subtle spice of German Hersbrucker hops.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.