Full Course, the restaurant and development group that helps restaurateurs build and innovate their brands, is expanding the nonprofit education arm of its organization with the launch of Navigator. Navigator is a subscription-based platform that provides low-cost educational resources for people in the restaurant industry.
“Navigator is for anyone who works in restaurants including owners, managers, and restaurant employees wanting to learn more and expand their career in the industry,” says Lissa Bowen, Chief People & Culture Officer at Full Course.
Navigator builds upon Full Course’s existing education programs like the LAUNCH program, which paves the way for aspiring restaurateurs to open their first location; and individual course modules focusing on restaurant operations topics.
“Providing information, resources, and education is only going to make our industry better,” Bowen says. “After all, a rising tide lifts all boats, and we can assist the entire industry.”
The subscription includes:
- Access to all current and future training videos in the Full Course Learning Center
- Live monthly online seminars focusing on operations, finances, marketing, and human resources
- Live monthly group coaching and Q&A session with the Full Course team
- Live monthly interview and Q&A with a restaurant operations expert
- Access to a library of worksheets, templates, and checklists created by Full Course to help streamline business operations
- Access to the Navigator community with discussion topics moderated by the Full Course team
Navigator subscribers also will have the opportunity to participate in a members-only pitch competition in 2023. Restaurateurs will pitch their concepts to the Full Course team, and the winner will receive a place on Full Course’s incubator track—the first step to receiving investor funding from Full Course’s fund—at no cost to them.
“I think we're going to see some real leaders step up out of this group,” Bowen adds. “We'll be reading about them in the news at some point.”
Founding members who join Navigator by Jan. 15, 2023, will be a part of the Admiral’s Club and will gain access to all subscriber resources at a discounted rate of $29 per month or $299 per year. They also can purchase additional consulting services at a discount, including a DiSC personality assessment and 30-minute review, access to live quarterly training webinars, and an annual coaching package that includes one hour per month of one-to-one coaching with a member of the Full Course team.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.