With health and safety as top priority for guests and team members, Frisch’s Big Boy is continuing its staggered schedule to reopen its restaurant dining rooms in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. As dining rooms reopen, Frisch’s Big Boy is excited to offer a new fast casual dining experience.
The first wave of Frisch’s Big Boy dining rooms to reopen with fast casual dining included the Indiana locations in Lawrenceburg and Madison on May 20 and New Albany and Richmond on May 27.
These Frisch’s Big Boy Dining rooms are scheduled to reopen June 1, 2020:
- Blue Ash, OH
- Delhi, OH
- Dream Street, KY
- Englewood, OH
- Forestville, OH
- Frankfort, KY
- Kettering, OH
- Maysville, KY
- Northgate, OH
- North Bend Road, OH
- West Hamilton, OH
- West Springfield, OH
“Thank you for the support of our team members, guests and communities as we navigate new guidelines and find new ways to be here for you,” says Jason Vaughn, president and CEO of Frisch’s. “We will continue to be creative and innovative to ensure that you and your family will make good and lasting memories at Frisch’s Big Boy.”
Highlights of Frisch’s Big Boy’s new fast casual experience:
- Guest orders will be taken at the front counter, and delivered to guest tables by Frisch’s Big Boy Dining Room Ambassadors
- Guests have the option to view the menu from a QR code activated on their smart phones
- Breakfast Bars will operate Saturdays and Sundays only, and service will be provided by a Frisch’s Big Boy Bar Ambassador
As health and safety remain top priority, innovations will be made to Frisch’s Big Boy dining room operations. These include:
- Frisch’s Big Boy will continue to lead in safe sanitation practice
- A full time Frisch’s Big Boy Cleaning Captain will ensure restaurants are executing the currently in place COVID19 Hospital Clean Procedures
- Before reopening, all Frisch’s Big Boy restaurants will pass Hospital Clean Certification and Brand Excellence Review
- Food safety inspections will continue to include COVID19 processes
- Some tables and chairs will be removed to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Plexiglas barriers are now hung by front registers and will continue to be located at drive-thru windows
- Guests will receive silverware and napkins in personal packets
- Hand sanitizer stations are now available in multiple locations throughout the dining room
Frisch’s carryout, drive-thru and delivery remain available, as will Big Boy’s Market which offers items such as half gallons of milk, loaves of bread and bathroom tissue.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.