Frisch’s Big Boy is adding Big Boy Sliders and strawberry desserts to its line-up of longtime favorites. All are available, beginning April 7 and for a limited time, at participating Frisch’s restaurants through dine-in, curbside carry-out, drive-thru and delivery.
The fan favorite flavors of Frisch’s Big Boys are now available as sliders – in packs of three or six. Each mouth-sized sandwich is batting above its average with the hall of fame taste of the original Big Boys.
- Big Boy Sliders - Beef patties with cheese, caramelized onions, shredded lettuce, tartar sauce, and pickle on slider buns.
- Bad Boy Sliders - Beef patties with pepperjack cheese, caramelized onions, shredded lettuce, spicy tartar sauce, and pickle on slider buns.
- Additionally, you’ll hit the sweet spot with the springtime taste of Frisch’s Big Boy strawberry drinks and pies.
- Strawberries & Cream Frappe - Strawberry puree added to Ghirardelli's classic Frappe mix with whipped topping. Add the complex, rich flavor of Cold Brew coffee.
- Strawberry PieBaby - Flaky individual sized pie shell with fresh strawberries in a flavorful glaze, finished with whipped topping.
- Strawberry Whole Pie – Fresh strawberries in a flavorful glaze, finished with whipped topping
“Spring is the perfect time to make new memories at Frisch’s Big Boy. We’re pleased to offer these game changing sliders, drinks and desserts,” says Alison O’Keefe, VP of Marketing of Frisch’s Big Boy.
With health and safety as top priority for guests and team members, Frisch’s is now offering a a seamless Pay at Table dining experience, allowing guests to avoid the crowd by skipping the lines and seating themselves – then, they can order their favorite meals online by scanning a QR code at their table from a mobile device. A server will bring their meal to them shortly after. Guests can also enjoy ordering via Frisch’s Curbside, allowing them to stay in their cars, as Frisch’s brings their meal to them.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.