Friendly’s Restaurants is excited to introduce a cornucopia of new “Deliciously Fun” menu items perfect for the colder seasons. As the days get shorter and the weather colder, guests can warm up with dishes packed with protein and popular flavors evocative of comfort food, such as garlic, parmesan, and mushrooms.
With offerings ranging from steak and burgers to mac & cheese, there’s a little something for everyone. The new menu items include:
- Garlic Mushroom Bleu Sirloin: A tender, juicy 6 oz sirloin topped with garlicky mushrooms, sautéed onions, and bold bleu cheese crumbles, served with a side salad and garlic red skin mashed potatoes.
- Parmesan Peppercorn Sirloin: Deliciously tender, juicy 6 oz sirloin cooked to perfection and topped with a saucy peppercorn cheese blend, served with piled-high garlic red skin mashed potatoes with parmesan butter and a side salad.
- Buffalo Mac & Cheese: Made with creamy mac and cheese mixed with saucy buffalo chicken tenders and Bleu cheese crumbles.
- Garlic Parmesan Mac & Cheese: Bowl of creamy 4-cheese pasta topped with crispy country chicken tenders hand tossed in our house-made garlic-parmesan sauce.
- Mushroom and Broccoli Mac & Cheese: Extra cheesy corkscrew pasta served with garlic-sautéed mushrooms and broccoli.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer a delicious array of warm comfort food for the coming months,” says Dennis Pfaff, chief operating officer, FIC Restaurants Inc. “As the days grow shorter, dining out is more appealing than ever—and with our diverse fall menu items, we are prepared to satisfy the tastes of consumers from every walk of life.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.